Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Soul mate.
Melancholy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Soul mate. 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey!

I've been searching for a Sess x Kag fic (obvi) that would have a plot, if I remember correctly, where Kagome was hiking with friends and came across Sesshomaru in a cave, inanimate and like a statue? (This could be an entirely different fic, and I'm getting my wires crossed, but hear me out for a second) Then after he comes to life, he moves in with her into her apartment. Romantic relationship ensues, cue the scene where Kagome is doing the dishes and he comes up behind her and well... ;]

The story is wrought with angst, and I do remember the one scene where Sesshomaru is recounting his days of past lovers to Kagome, for example one who loved to read (Rin), and how there aren't many pure demons out there to continue his line.

The last chapter, I remember, because Sesshomaru left Kagome, and she's going up the shrine steps when he suddenly appears. There's a moment where she's like: aren't you sorry? Then they stare at the well, before climbing the God Tree and staring wistfully into the sunset.

Basically, I suck at retelling plots, but it's all to do with how Kagome is human, and a miko, and nothing can arise from her relationship with Sesshomaru as mating lifespan's just wouldn't work out, and she'd purify any offspring in her womb before birth.

Lastly, something to do with soul mates.

Pls halp. I cannot find it, and I'm kinda in the mood for angst.

Thanks. :3

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/11/22 04:05 By Karei.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Soul mate. 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 156
To me, this sounds like Resmiranda's Fugue.(Rated MA!)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.