Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Crossover!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Crossover!
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Crossover! 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
I am a great lover of Kagome in crossovers. Other inuyasha folks too but Kagome just can fit anywhere so easily that I love them. It's hard to find decent fics that are actually longer than a few chapters though so I was hoping if any other fans of the crossover styled things are into them if they could recommend any for me? I don't read/watch DBZ or Naruto (I see them crossed over a lot but I don't know them so it doesn't really make me want to read them.)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Crossover! 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 72
These are some of the ones I liked.

www.fanfiction.net/s/5554842/1/Romance-in-the-air
Romance in the air
Author: enchanted nightingale
A chance meeting between two lonely people may have unforseen results, especially between a killer and a miko.
Follow/FavoriteRated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Kagome H. & Itachi U. - Chapters: 45 - Words: 61,578 - Reviews: 931 - Favs: 587 - Follows: 497 - Updated: 02-13-12 - Published: 12-03-09 - Status: Complete - id: 5554842
RATED M

www.fanfiction.net/s/8606275/1/The-Magic-of-You
The Magic of You
Author: moonlightkiss1515
Darcy just wanted to help her sister. Kagome only wanted to escape her dark past. Loki was very bored. The problem is that when you add a time-traveler miko with a mischievous Norse god within the same living space you get sparks flying all over the place.
Follow/FavoriteRated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Kagome H. & Loki - Chapters: 41 - Words: 84,565 - Reviews: 265 - Favs: 199 - Follows: 228 - Updated: 06-16-13 - Published: 10-13-12 - Status: Complete - id: 8606275
RATED M

www.fanfiction.net/s/5304612/1/Ancient-Remedies
Ancient Remedies
Author: ratgirl407
House/Kagome.His world full of liars is turned upside down when a young Japanese woman arrives. No, she isn't a doctor, but a patient to receive treatment,Greg House isn't so sure she is on her way to being cured. He sets of to unravel her mysterious life
Follow/FavoriteRated: Fiction T - English - Romance/Humor - Kagome H. & G. House - Chapters: 7 - Words: 36,461 - Reviews: 207 - Favs: 374 - Follows: 192 - Updated: 12-25-09 - Published: 08-15-09 - Status: Complete - id: 5304612
RATED T

www.fanfiction.net/s/7124996/1/The-Ribbon-of-Destiny
The Ribbon of Destiny
Author: CherryNekoChan
In order to make a good impression, Byakuya needs to get to know his newest subordinate. The big question- Was Kagome Higurashi worth breaking all the rules for again? A series of interconnected One-Shots revolving around Byakuya and Kagome.
Follow/FavoriteRated: Fiction T - English - Humor/Romance - Kagome H. & Byakuya K. - Chapters: 26 - Words: 78,031 - Reviews: 1,027 - Favs: 474 - Follows: 565 - Updated: 08-13-13 - Published: 06-27-11 - id: 7124996
RATED T

Logged Logged
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Crossover! 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 56
Gotta agree with Mango on all those (except the house one... Gotta check that out)
I also love Kagome in crossovers. I can't give you links (typing on the phone) but here is some suggestions you can google along with the words fanfiction and inuyasha...

Something Blue
It's a Naruto cross with Itachi. Have only seen about one season of Naruto, but there are some good crosses there and this is one of my favorites.

Figurative Nonalignment
A Sherlock/Inu cross.... Nice storyline

Memories of a broken heart
Inuyasha/fruits basket.... A nice romance

Hell hath no fury
Inuyasha/Yu yu hakusho... A very well written cross. I love Kagome in this one. Actually the author 'thenotsonicelibrarian' has some very good stories including one called 'Call of the dragon', another Inu/yuyu cross

Between now and destiny
Avengers/inuyasha cross that pairs up her and capt America.

Needless to say, I love her and crossovers as well. I have more, but hopefully that will help.

Logged Logged

Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Crossover! 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 19
So I dug through my favorites on FF.net for you but uh... most of them are Naruto crossovers.... BUT I have a few that are not.

CrossOver - Harry Potter

Beyond the Cauldron by Airily Rated T on FF.net (I looked it over and it's probably a T here also, MA only if I missed some swear words.- Severus Snape / Higurashi Kagome romance. Collection Oneshot.

Life Just Isn't Fair by Kuroi Hakuchou Rated T on FF.net - Severus Snape / Student Kagome. Not romance but the Interaction is nice and Funny

Queen of Spades by winter salad Rated T on FF.net- Severus / Kagome. Severus goes to retrieve a young Kagome. Um... discontinued?

CrossOver - Rurouni Kenshin

Hoarfrost by Arella1 Rated MA - Kenshin / Kagome but there's SessKag in there too (especially the ending.).

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/08/23 12:04 By Kairou Watoshimi.
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Crossover! 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 52
What are some of the Crossover Pairings that you guys/gals would like to see with Kagome?

Logged Logged

mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Crossover! 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 72
I'm a huge fan of any Avengers/Kagome or Bleach/Kagome crossovers.

Logged Logged
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
I'd like to see some more Kenshin/Kagome crossovers.... Also I'm like'n these Sherlock/inuyasha ones with Kagome and either Sherlock or John but I'd really like to see a few more with Kagome and Vash from Trigun

Logged Logged

Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Crossover! 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 52
I've got quite a list to work on then for my next projects.

Logged Logged

Kneazles
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Crossover! 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 16
I'm odd in that I like crossovers where the pairing is from the same fandom rather than crossfandom or the pairing is a threesome(so for example an Inuyasha/Spirited Away crossover with the main pairing Kagome/Sesshomaru)

Logged Logged

Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Crossover! 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 19
Kneazles wrote:
I'm odd in that I like crossovers where the pairing is from the same fandom rather than crossfandom or the pairing is a threesome(so for example an Inuyasha/Spirited Away crossover with the main pairing Kagome/Sesshomaru)

djfka;!! I know exactly what you mean. I love crossovers and have Kagome go into different universes (like Bleach, Harry Potter, Prince of Tennis etc) but I still prefer SessKag being the main pairing.

But there isn't much FanFictions that has this which makes me sad T.T Do you have any that you are currently following or know of?

Logged Logged
Kneazles
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Crossover! 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 16
Kairou Watoshimi wrote:djfka;!! I know exactly what you mean. I love crossovers and have Kagome go into different universes (like Bleach, Harry Potter, Prince of Tennis etc) but I still prefer SessKag being the main pairing.

But there isn't much FanFictions that has this which makes me sad T.T Do you have any that you are currently following or know of?

I don't know of many; the only one I can think of at the moment is Unsevered Ties by Vampiric_Instincts which is a crossover with Spirited Away and appears it will be a Kagome/Sesshomaru/Haku story. The URL is inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600097082 ad since it is over at AFF no underaged readers please.

EDIT:
I just did a quick search on FF; I don't think I've read these yet.
The Trouble with Kitsune » by bulletproof trucker hats www.fanfiction.net/s/5833230/1/The-Trouble-with-Kitsune
Kagome is dying. InuYasha wishes for her life. And she turns into a what? And why is Lord Sesshomaru so interested? It kinda, accidentally turned into a YYH IY crossover...it's a SessKag pairing, because they belong together!
Crossover - Inuyasha & Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 9,593 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 4-6-10 - Published: 3-21-10 - Kagome H. · Youko - Complete

Motif of the Moon by fringeperson www.fanfiction.net/s/7923256/1/Motif-of-the-Moon
There was a reason why those crescent moons were so prolific around the shop, even though Yuko's symbol was the butterfly. It has to do with the person who built it for her. oneshot, complete, don't own, SessKag, Kagome-is-Yuko.
Crossover - Inuyasha & xxxHOLiC - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,954 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 22 - Published: 3-13-12 - Sesshomaru · Yuuko I. - Complete

Puppy Love by RyuuMahou www.fanfiction.net/s/4674496/1/Puppy-Love
IY YYH Crossover Kagome is in the local dog park, unknowingly being watched by the YYH gang, who're on a mission from Koenma to destroy the dog demon that she is with. SessKag fluff. One-Shot
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,690 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 161 - Follows: 25 - Published: 11-24-08 - Sesshomaru · Kagome H. - Complete

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/08/24 16:07 By Kneazles.

KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
I don't mind characters from the same manga being paired together in a crossover, but prefer crossover pairings.

Anyway, I like the more unusual crosses, like "child of the sky". It's a inuyasha/Pocahontas crossover that the author just got back into. I can't wait to see what happens next.

If you want an unique crossover, do a search on ff.net for FMA and MASH (yes, the former 70's era TV show) it's surprisingly good. I hope it will be completed but the author was having RL issues.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/08/24 16:17 By KEdakumi. Reason: Spell check is evil

Mimi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Crossover! 7 Years ago Karma: 5
Here some unusual/original crossover
Not all of them are completed

Like the Dawn » by YoursAlways 
The last heir to the Hellsing name, Kagome travels to England to meet a mother she never knew about. It turns out that vampires are very real, and now she has to learn how to eliminate the things that go bump in the night. [Set post-OVA/Ultimate]
M, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 6, words: 16k+, favs: 314, follows: 398, updated: Apr 28, 2016 published: Sep 30, 2014, [Kagome H., Alucard]

PS: Get Out Alive » by ButterflyEffect0.4 
After Souta gets turned into a vampire, Kagome chose to move in a small town on the world in order to hide him and the Shikon no Tama. But when soon after Stefan Salvatore comes in their class and dead bodies turn up, she realize that Mystic Falls may have not been the best choice. Can the Higurashi-siblings protect their new friends from the town's and their own past?
M, English, Adventure & Romance, chapters: 5, words: 16k+, favs: 60, follows: 79, updated: Feb 4, 2014 published: Dec 10, 2013, Kagome H., Damon S.

The Reality Is by Dream Hime 
Stranded in Westeros and technically immortal, needing to give up on the past to focus on her future. Some choices were never hers to make, but others, others are hers for the taking.
M, English, words: 7k+, favs: 135, follows: 63, Mar 26, 2016, Kagome H., Jon S.

Anthru » by Genso no Kitsune 
She never expected to be turned into a fox demon of all things and she never expected the well to close but it did. Now she's living out in the country and is very please with the people there but when Kagome decided to go for a nice run in her fox form she discovered there is more going on than she previously thought. The girl in town smelled similar to the male wolf in the forest
T, English, Romance & Adventure, chapters: 4, words: 1k+, favs: 36, follows: 50, updated: Dec 9, 2016 published: Aug 5, 2014

Beauty and the Monster » by 1Whitedragon 
A wish upon a star, a large castle with a rose garden and a cursed Prince. Sound like something from a story book right. But thanks to Rin's wish it came to life and Kagome meets her true love, along with other bumps in the way.
T, English, Romance & Supernatural, chapters: 2, words: 4k+, favs: 28, follows: 51, updated: Mar 22 published: Mar 15, [Kagome H., Vlad T.]

Kiss The Girl » by YukimuraShuusukeGirl
When the well decides to go haywire, Kagome can only go along with the ride...but the people she meets along the way start to happen she can't help but wonder if Midoriko had something to do with it.
T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 21, words: 18k+, favs: 408, follows: 443, updated: Dec 24, 2016 published: Mar 6, 2014, Kagome H., Ariel

Arachnophobia by Uchiha B 
It's not like she didn't appreciate the gesture, it was just unfortunate that she was terrified of spiders, IY/Amazing Spider-man drabble
T, English, words: 753, favs: 134, follows: 75, Oct 14, 2012, Peter P./Spider-Man, Kagome H.

The Shadows of Time » by Ryukotsusei 
Best crossover IYFG 3rd Qtr.IY/Trinity Blood The past is fated to repeat itself, never ending, rarely changing and always leading to heartbreak. However when the chance comes to right the wrongs of the past, embrace the opportunity, and never look back.
M, English, Angst & Romance, chapters: 24, words: 275k+, favs: 168, follows: 65, updated: Dec 16, 2009 published: Apr 3, 2008, Kagome H., Abel N.

Into Pandora » by Zanza
the warrior of shadows They felt Eywa whispering, and find an unconscious sky person asleep at the base of their most sacred tree. How did she get here? Why is she here? How can she breathe their toxic air? You have to read to find out. I do not own Inuyasha or Avatar.
T, English, Sci-Fi & Romance, chapters: 10, words: 21k+, favs: 338, follows: 374, updated: Nov 6, 2010 published: Jul 24, 2010, Kagome H., Tsu'tey

Meeting of the half demons 
by FireEmblemLover39
While the Noh mask seeks the jewel shards, a certain modern day half demon hears about it and gives chase. A battle of the red clad warriors ensues. Guess if you squint there is some humor.
T, English, Humor, chapters: 3, words: 8k+, favs: 16, follows: 22, updated: Jan 8 published: Oct 14, 2016

Just In Time » by Angel Sorano 
Once our destiny is complete what is there left to do? Are our lives over? After the well sealed her off, Kagome befriends a half demon name Dante Sparda, who help her question if her destiny really was in the past. InuyashaDevilMayCry Crossover
T, English, Romance & Adventure, chapters: 3, words: 27k+, favs: 233, follows: 268, updated: Jul 20, 2009 published: Mar 30, 2008, Kagome H., Dante

Logged Logged
Dunkelgelb
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Crossover! 7 Years ago Karma: 27
Check out "A Twist in the Myth," written by me!

Find it at AFF and AO3

Summary: Years of exposure to the radioactive energies of the Shikon no Tama have made Naraku deathly ill. To survive, he launches his most heinous plot yet: to seize a child fathered by Sesshomaru or InuYasha and use it as his new host body. Eventual InuYasha/Marvel's Avengers crossover.

Rating: Adult++/Explicit/MA for several scenes of highly explicit sex, violence, and sexual violence. No YIMs!

Chapters: 14 out of 30-40

Current word count: ~107,000.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.