Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Game of Thrones (HBO series)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: Game of Thrones (HBO series)
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Game of Thrones (HBO series) 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5

I watched a a couple of episodes online and it was really good. The only problem is that I have slow internet, and it doesn't upload the video very well. So, once the season first series is done. I'm planning on getting on DVD once it release in stores or online. I think next Sunday will be the last episode which I think it's only going to be 10th episode.

While I was doing some research of Game of thrones it turns out that it is based from a popular book series. Also, I reading people reviews of the HBO series, and many people were very please, and happy. Turns out that the series are based from the original book. I don't have the book, but maybe I will get it someday. If I see it at the book store.

The story has pretty much everything in this genre. Plots, fantasy, murder, war, and so much more. I think that many of you will like the Game of Thrones. Specially, the characters, and not to mention some seriously good actors and actress.

I seen the Camelot series which I also like, but I like the Game of Thrones a lot more. For those who have seen it or hadn't I suggest you go watch it online (if you have good internet) or wait for it to be out on DVD.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/04/26 22:02 By Inu-demoness.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
The Lovely Miko
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
you need a beta I'd love to help!

I also enjoy watching "Game of Thrones" it's an excellent series, and yes next Sunday is the last of the season. You can purchase the book from Target, at least, that's where I've seen it. Though, it isn't appropriate for minors, (for it has sexual content) I also believe that minors shouldn't really watch it for it does show (excuse this word) breasts. If minors do watch it they should have parental supervision. But yes "Game of Thrones is an excellent series, it got me hooked from the start! Sadly in the last episode Lord Stark was killed (at least that is what it looked like). I recommend it if you are into action/fantasy/and war.

Logged Logged

I claimed the Blades of Blood attack in the claiming game thread.

Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 22
I haven't watched it yet! But it looks great! A friend of mine watches it every week and he LOVES it. I think I'll probably wait until it's on DVD because we don't get HBO with our tv. =/

And watch the spoilers Lovely Miko. >.<

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 156
I'm totally addicted to that show! ^^; Though I haven't watched last Sunday's episode yet, I've been saving it up. :3

Though I'm still wondering why it's called "Game of Thrones" when they've so far only mention one throne.

Now that I have watched the TV show I'd really like to read the series by George R. R. Martin... But the library in my hometown doesn't have the books at all (at least not in English), and the library in the town I live in has only one copy and when I checked there were 4 people on the line having reservations to that book. >_> And I'm just not that patient a person. I'd just buy them if I wasn't so broke.
The great irony is that my ex loves the series, so I had the opportunity years ago to read the books while I was going through his bookcase.

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
You can watch the episodes online at Motion empire. Just type it in on Google, and it will pop up. I just hope that you guys have good internet cause you might need a good one. Once, you select an episode pick the ones on the rightside Available Sources to watch online. I choose the 'VideoBB' cause it shows better picture, and uploads a little bit faster. But there are many links Sources to choose from which I think it depends which one uploads quicker.

Logged Logged
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 6
I love it! Totally addicted!

I watch the show every Sunday night, but since HBO Brazil has a delay of 3 weeks/episodes, I also download and watch the new (HBO US) one.

Only the first two books were published here, so I'm reading the last two in english. I finished ASoS and I'm dying to start AFfC - just let me get a break from college.

And finally, I intend to join the Night's Watch soon. I love black and think there's nothing better than go kill a few Others...

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
The only problem that I'm having is trying to remember some of the characters names, but I can be forgetful sometimes. Since, the first season was a big hit I guess second season will be great. I have no idea of how long it takes making another season to complete the series. I'm sure that the casts and everyone will be really busy. Plus, keeping the story original as much as possible based from the book as well.

I hope that one of starks children will be all right, and survive. I really hate seeing good characters getting killed. One of my favorite characters so far is Jon snow. I'm more curious about his mysteries of his birth mother and secrets that his father wasn't able to get the chance to tell him. Since, he was executed. I'm sure that everything will be revealed later in the series, or in the book.

The one thing that creep me out, and nasty was the incest thing which Cersei and her twin brother Jaime were lovers. Plus, Jamime was the father of her children. I guess royalty families didn't know that there would be many problems with inbred children, but I hope that Cersei gets of what coming to her. Including her sick twist son that I never liked from the beginning.

Sometimes, I wonder who going to be the last one standing to claim the Iron throne?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/04/26 21:47 By Inu-demoness.
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
Chie wrote:
I'm totally addicted to that show! ^^; Though I haven't watched last Sunday's episode yet, I've been saving it up. :3

Though I'm still wondering why it's called "Game of Thrones" when they've so far only mention one throne.

Now that I have watched the TV show I'd really like to read the series by George R. R. Martin... But the library in my hometown doesn't have the books at all (at least not in English), and the library in the town I live in has only one copy and when I checked there were 4 people on the line having reservations to that book. >_> And I'm just not that patient a person. I'd just buy them if I wasn't so broke.
The great irony is that my ex loves the series, so I had the opportunity years ago to read the books while I was going through his bookcase.

I've gotten the chance to read any of the books, but I will get them once the book is finished, and that way I can get the complete set. I did watch a youtube video of reviews of the game of thrones for both books and series. I learned that they left out some details from the book and did some changes. But it is still a good series and I can't wait for the third season.

Logged Logged
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 60
I love this series! I even read the first book and I love that too! Can't wait to read more and watch the third season coming out in March!

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 11 Years ago Karma: 5
Has anyone waiting for the count down of third season of game of thrones? Oh, can't wait to see the new season. I even saw the trailer (there always good)and boy, a lot of interesting things are going to happen. I did read some info of the characters which I won't spoil it, but there will be some both good and sad sens. Now, if you did read the books then you all know of what going to happen.

The only thing that am going to very pleased to see is that spoil evil twisted king (Joffrey)dead. Oh, how am going to enjoy seeing him die

Logged Logged
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 11 Years ago Karma: 60
Katrina wrote:
Has anyone waiting for the count down of third season of game of thrones? Oh, can't wait to see the new season. I even saw the trailer (there always good)and boy, a lot of interesting things are going to happen. I did read some info of the characters which I won't spoil it, but there will be some both good and sad sens. Now, if you did read the books then you all know of what going to happen.

The only thing that am going to very pleased to see is that spoil evil twisted king (Joffrey)dead. Oh, how am going to enjoy seeing him die

I cannot freakin wait to see the third season! I read the first book and I plan on reading the rest. The books are amazing, too! I encourage others to watch the HBO series and read the books. It's that spectacular!

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Mewtamerli
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I LOVE this show. Yes, I'm a hugeee book fan and don't appreciate all of the changes in the show. Game of Thrones Season 3 DVD is comeon

Logged Logged

Game of Thrones Season 3 DVD is based on the first half of the novel A Storm of Swords.
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 60
*fan girl squeal* I watched the third season and read the second book. OMG both were amazing!
I won't spoil anything but I encourage people to at least watch this intriguing series.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
SonofZhon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm more into the book series than the show. Not that the show is bad but very rarely does a show live up to its namesake.

Spoilers and predictions below

1) Jon is resurrected by Melissandre which frees him from his night watch vows (death is the only way to exit the night watch.)

2) The frey troops are caught between a rock and a hard place as Manderly forces turn on them in the midst of battle with the forces of Stannis. Afterwards, the Manderly forces convince Stannis to lend him some personal affects, such as his sword or crown and bring them to Roose Bolton as proof of his death. Roose lowers his guard and allows the frey forces to return but, what's this? The frey forces that return are in fact Stannis's forces in disguise and Roose has opened the gates to the enemy.

3) Young Griff dies (which is a shame, I rather liked him.)

4) The Iron Born surprise the Volantense in the battle of slaver's bay, perhaps arriving at the critical moment to make the difference.

5) The Yunkai forces are hollowed out by the pale horse.

6) Danny returns on Baleron and brings a fiery vengeance on her opponents.

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
Ah, my goodness. Season six episode was a shocker. I'm glad that Sansa was saved, but I did not see that coming for Doran and Trystane to be killed.

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
So what did everyone think of season 6 episode 1?

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 66
I have a feeling this is just a prelude to what will happen throughout this season. Episode 1 was insane in my opinion. A lot of OMG moments.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
DemonQueen17 wrote:
I have a feeling this is just a prelude to what will happen throughout this season. Episode 1 was insane in my opinion. A lot of OMG moments.

The cast did mention that there will be a lot of shocking scene for season six. I just hope that the Boltons get whats coming to them soon. I also don't think that Jon is dead, but just have to wait and see. Just having him killed off like that is just too sudden.

As for Sansa, any ideas of what you guys think will happen in later episodes? I keep hearing that she will be lady stone heart.

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Katrina wrote:
DemonQueen17 wrote:

The cast did mention that there will be a lot of shocking scene for season six. I just hope that the Boltons get whats coming to them soon. I also don't think that Jon is dead, but just have to wait and see. Just having him killed off like that is just too sudden.

As for Sansa, any ideas of what you guys think will happen in later episodes? I keep hearing that she will be lady stone heart.

Since, there been many changes based from the books and the author has two more books to finish which will take a long time.

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 57
Katrina wrote:

Actually it's not that sudden for Jon to be slain. George R. R. Martin has a reputation for killing off his characters, main, and supporting cast without a qualm. Ned and Catelyn Stark are dead as is Rob.

Robert Baratheon is dead as is Renly.

Tywin Lannister is dead and so on.

For Jon to die isn't that surprising, although it can't be confirmed until the Winds of Winter is released.

As for Sansa, no idea, since the series now is off the books.

Anything that happens from season six onwards is the invention of the show's creators, not of the author.

Anything is possible.

The show has officially become fanfiction.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
AH! Jon snow is alive! Brought back from the dead. Oh, this is going to be very interesting. And Ramsay Bolton, I totally hate him and hope that he get what's coming to him soon.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/05/04 23:21 By Inu-demoness.
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
I didn't get to see it Sunday (storms killed the satellite when it was on) but hopefully no storms tonight and it will DVR it so I can watch tomorrow.

Logged Logged
SakuraAngel1
Pup
graphgraph
I am more interested and excited to see if the "R+L=J(+M?)" theory is correct, since HBO has confirmed that the Tower of Joy scene will be shown in next Sunday's episode! Also, I'm starting to wonder if the Tyrion and his destined dragon theory may also prove to be correct. I've never really considered that one to be a possibility, but everything is suspiciously pointing in that direction. :o

Plus, my fingers are currently crossed for a Lady Stoneheart appearance! :3

Logged Logged

Thanks for your support! Keep it coming~!

****OFFICIAL WEBSITE****

sakuraangelproductions.weebly.com/index.html
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Game of Thrones (HBO series) 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 57
Katrina wrote:
AH! Jon snow is alive! Brought back from the dead. Oh, this is going to be very interesting. And Roose Bolton, I totally hate him and hope that he get what's coming to him soon.

Now that's interesting. I suppose that would end his vows to the Night's Watch, since it's until death. Jon died so even by being resurrected he should be free.

I hope we finally eventually get to see who his mother is.

I think it might actually be Lyanna Stark.

I notice the girl in the GOT season 6 ep looks similar to Jon.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Pyreite wrote:
Katrina wrote:
AH! Jon snow is alive! Brought back from the dead. Oh, this is going to be very interesting. And Roose Bolton, I totally hate him and hope that he get what's coming to him soon.

Now that's interesting. I suppose that would end his vows to the Night's Watch, since it's until death. Jon died so even by being resurrected he should be free.

I hope we finally eventually get to see who his mother is.

I think it might actually be Lyanna Stark.

I notice the girl in the GOT season 6 ep looks similar to Jon.

~ Pyre

We just have to wait and see in the next episode. I also wonder about the gift in the Ramsay scene? I watched the preview episode 3.

(Had to reedit my other post. I Meant, 'Ramsay' not 'Roose' which I made a mistake)

Logged Logged
Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.