Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Story hunting! Aren't we all? (Kag/Inu related)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Story hunting! Aren't we all? (Kag/Inu related)
Aiko-san
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Story hunting! Aren't we all? (Kag/Inu related) 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
Hello Dokuga!
Ok I am looking for a complicated story. I am a huge sessh & Kagome fan or I obviously wouldn't be here, but as of late I am thinking about a fanfiction I read so long ago. This is an M rated story, no yims! Inuyasha is in a band, fighting a long existing heroine addition, which he tries to hide from his new flame, Kagome. He has a daughter with a former addict who he attended rehab with. he looses custody of his daughter to the
Mother's parents after the mother dies while pregnant of an overdose.At some point in the future, Kagome and Inuyasha end up meeting and having great chemistry, in this story Kikiyo is pretty much black mailing Inuyasha for sex. Main point of this story is Inuyasha is in a band... Very popular. I know this isn't Sesshomaru and Kagome, but it has been bothering me and I am sure some of you don't just read sesshomaru and Kagome fanfiction. Help me out if you can!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/02/06 19:57 By Aiko-san.

\"There\'s a time and place for everything, and I believe it is called fan fiction.\"
- Joss Whedon
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.