Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beware for FFNet Authors of Jeremy.Crawford27
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beware for FFNet Authors of Jeremy.Crawford27
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beware for FFNet Authors of Jeremy.Crawford27 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 57
Hiya,

Just a heads up.

Jeremy Crawford is infamous as being a troll for various fandoms, contacting authors and asking them to write inappropriate MA-related material.

Google the name, and you'll find various communities dedicated to this handle jeremy.crawford27 across the net.

It's everywhere, and going back decades.

I'm just sending out a headsup to my fellow Dokuga authors, that there is a profile with this handle on FFNet. I don't know how old it is, or who runs it. I do know that the handle is suspicious, and even more so because I received a short PM from this person, with one word.

'Hi'.

I did not reply, but simply blocked them.

If you get a similar PM in your FFNet PM mail-box from this user, than I would suggest just for cautions sakes to block it.

Don't reply.

Don't waste your time.

They're probably waiting for a reply as an acknowledgement of their PM to see if your account is in use.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/07/31 03:36 By Pyre.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Beware for FFNet Authors of Jeremy.Crawford27 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 76
I've heard of that one.

Has anyone received a message from Evertoon on FF?
I received the following message and was leery to reply or even click the link:

Hi Aijo Inu---

I'm Lisa, and I work for the 3D animation app Evertoon. I came across your Fic, "14 Gifts" and that really caught my attention!

Evertoon is looking for creative people, like yourself, who we feel would make amazing excellent videos with our app. Evertoon allows you to create realistic-looking 3D avatars of your friends, family and even celebrities! You can customize your avatars' outfits and background, then use emojis to make them do anything from kiss to slap each other in the face.

We're currently in our beta phase, and wanted you to be among the first to make Evertoon movies with hilarious actions and sounds. Follow this link to access our exclusive download, and get started making videos today!

evertoon[dot]com/iphone?src=ffn30

Remember to visit the link from your phone!

Happy video making!

I don't trust it nor am I going to reply or click that link on my iPhone. Does anyone know of this Evertoon or can validate them?

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Beware for FFNet Authors of Jeremy.Crawford27 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
Well, they do have a Facebook page, so you might be able to find out more there, or by using 'teh Google!'

https://www.facebook.com/evertoonapp

Aside from that, not sure why they're trolling ff.net looking for users. Seems kinda odd but, then again, they are a start-up.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Scar-bby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Beware for FFNet Authors of Jeremy.Crawford27 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 12
I have received messages from both! Evertoon is a scam, or at least the person who contacted me was a scam. I never clicked their link nor did I message them back. I just did some digging on a formum ( I wish I kept the link ) but others had said it was a scam so i wouldn't reply.

As for Jeremy, the guy is a creep. Wiccan, you replied to a post of mine a while back. I was asking for some advice how to handle this odd guy who contacted me. Jeremy was the person that contacted me! Side note, he has a wiki page dedicated to him -.-;

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.