Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Realistic sized shikon no tama
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Realistic sized shikon no tama
Kahdejus
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Realistic sized shikon no tama 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 15
So being the nerd I am, I love subtle cosplay and for the last year or so I have been searching high and low for a more realistic sized sacred jewel for my colection. I looked and looked but all I found where ones that were really small or made of plastic. I ended up giving up for a while, but just a couple of weeks ago I was in this obscure little shop about an hour out of my home town and decided to stop in, and I bet you can guess what I found. At first I was just super happy, because I found a rose quartz ball about 45 mm,big which is kinda big from my observation of both the anime and manga. The shikon jewel should be about 35mm. So close enough on the pink rose quartz. Then what made me super happy was the one hiding behind it. It was perfect in size color and clarity, but it was purple amythest. I didn't care though how would my collection be complete without both the pure and tainted jewel. Ugh I was nerding out so hard I thought my brother might hit me lol. Well enough talk here are the pictures.
File Attachment:
File Name: 20150706_155347.jpg
File Size: 1463516

File Attachment:
File Name: 20150707_085302.jpg
File Size: 3008724

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/07/24 01:18 By kymerisalla.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Realistic sized shikon no tama 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 154
Nice find! The tainted jewel, in particular, catches my eye... perhaps I should steal it and make a wish?

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Realistic sized shikon no tama 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 57
Ohh! Pretty!

Those are so hard to find! Well, or not since I like shiny gemstones, but the shops to find them in are scattered around, somewhere. XD.

Awesome.

The rose-one is perfect right?

But I really like the amethyst one.

It's all purple, and the unusual colouration reminds me of greenstone, except with less purple. XD!

Thanks for posting!

Now those are a fantastic buy, especially for a cosplay!

So original!

And the real thing, even a gemstone, is way better than a piece of plastic!

Like WAY better!

More authentic-like!

Fabu!

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.