Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The phish is back and rallying for votes!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The phish is back and rallying for votes!
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The phish is back and rallying for votes! 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
Ok, my lovely Dokugians! Most of you know me, some have never met me and few have heard whispers about my antics spoken in hushed tones in the dark corners of the Cafe.

I am phishbon3s and I am putting out a call to action!

The main reason for my "absence" from Dokuga is the birth of my heart and joy, my son Jasper.

And like all parents I find him the cutest little guppy alive, so I entered him into a local radio contest for cutest baby.

This is where you come in. I need votes people. Votes for Jazzy prizes. Like a gift card to Once Upon A Child and his pic on a billboard and money for his savings.

If you want to join the Phishy cause (and who doesn't ) just follow these instructions. I'm gonna apologize now, it's a small pain in the butt and short notice but I got the contest voting deadline mixed up and it ends 10/30/14 at 12pm est. But it took me only 5 mins to register and vote.

Here how:

The voting for Sunny 95's cutest baby has begun and ends soon! As in today at noon! Here's the site columbusradiogroup.upickem.net/engine/Welcome.aspx… First click the "register now" button then fill out your info, confirm in your email address, log on to the site (just put your username where it says email). Now click on vote. If you want to vote for Jazzy (and who doesn't ) then click here. Get voting! Get family to vote! Get friends to vote!!!!

DO it for the phishy!!!! <-(((-<

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The phish is back and rallying for votes! 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
Completed.
Jazzy is adorable! *squeals*
Wish you luck!

Logged Logged

phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:The phish is back and rallying for votes! 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
Awww thank you!!!

Sadly I don't think we are gonna win... there is only an hour and 15 min's left till the votes close. And not many people voted for Jazzy. so unless there is a Disney movie style last min rush of votes... oh well.

Again thank you for voting, Sesshoumaru's Secret Admirer!

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The phish is back and rallying for votes! 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
Did my part and voted...

He is SOOOO GORGEOUS, Phishy!!!!!!!!

Congrats on a total cutie for a kid... you're going to be beating the girls off with a stick when he gets older!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:The phish is back and rallying for votes! 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
Many thanks Wiccan! I already have to whip out the stick. He garners female attention whenever we go out! Thanks for the vote and the praise! Alas and Alack voting was closed and we were no where near the top but we broke double digits so I'm happy! Thanks for the help, Sesshoumaru's Secret Admirer and Wiccan! Much phishy love!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.